A Little Bit About Us…
At House Trevethan, our core team consists of former enterprise technologists and entrepreneurs.
- We are a Woman & Minority Owned Business
- We are proud to be a small business based out of Tucson, Arizona
From strategic planning to staffing to execution of your project we can help you succeed. We partner with your team to:
- Help You Clearly Define Your Needs & Requirements
- Work With You To Refine Your Technology Plan
- Collaborate With You To Help Set Organizational Expectations
- Propose Necessary Infrastructure & Technologies
- Build & Manage Your Technology Team For The Project
- Set Up Clear Milestones & Collaboration Vehicles
1. Earn and maintain your trust. We are committed to transparent communication, engaging and encouraging feedback to better our processes, listening to your needs, and promoting accountability through a culture of documentation.
2. Open and constant communication. The key to any successful project is honest and frequent communication. We foster this by meeting with our Clients (in person and online); constant project updates and documentation in our Client Spaces so everyone involved in the project is on the same page; use Slack as a means for real-time conversation and collaboration no matter where you or we are on this planet; we are always available when you need someone to talk with.
3. Treating you as we would like to be treated. We follow the Golden Rule: Treat Others as We Would Like Them to Treat Us. We promise to have your best interests in mind. We measure our success by the success and satisfaction of our Clients. It is important to recognize that we are independent and therefore able to offer the best, balanced, and informed solution without being influenced or paid by a specific product we offer.
4. We share our knowledge. Starting with your roadmap we set out to discover what your current technology strategy is and where there is opportunity for improvement. Doing this ensures we are able to offer you a customized and concise solution to it your specific needs. We educate you about technology so even if you don’t choose us you can go to the next opportunity better equipped to make the right decision for your company. We are a solutions provider. We work within your budget to solve your specific technology needs.
5. Customized service approach. During your initial complimentary consultation we will seek to discover what your current processes are and where your major challenges exist. With this valuable information from your feedback, we are able to customize a solution that is best for you. We tailor our approach to easily integrate into the way you are already doing things.
6. Do Good. Along with the Golden Rule we strive to be a kind and generous company who remains ethical and has integrity. We donate our time, talents, and money to help our local community as well as our Clients and Collaborators communities . From sponsoring Non-Profit fundraisers to pro-bono projects we find it very rewarding to give back.
Our best interest is served by providing quality services/products, a transparent relationship for both Collaborators and Clients, and a fair price to our Clients and Users.
Extensive knowledge of custom web and software solutions for businesses and manufacturing processes. They also develop sports apps. It was fun working with them on marketing the Tucson Tech Talks event. They had the website up in a week! Can’t be beat on their internal communication strategies and password security information.
Shannon Kaye Germanos
With House Trevethan I have a technology team wherever I go.
House Trevethan is bringing best-in-class, sophisticated technologies to small and medium business owners by removing unnecessary cost markup and leveraging an innovative engagement model. As a leading competitor in this corner of the technology consulting space, we educate and inform our clients on processes, products, and methodologies to ensure their success.
We focus a great deal of effort on company culture and workforce freedom, which we’ve found greatly increases employee happiness, results in better quality work, and more efficient productivity.
Our focus on client engagement and partnership of process has created a consistent flow of reference-based projects because our clients are happily satisfied with us and our services.
House Trevethan has a combined experience of over 40 years in the IT industry. From development to implementation to management, our team is skilled and well versed in the industry. Certifications Include:
ICAgile Certified Professional
Stanford Certified Project Manager
Project Management Professional
- Intuit Innovation Catalyst
- Microsoft MCP
Allen Trevethan, Partner, Chief Executive Officer
Allen is an expert technology strategist and serial entrepreneur. He has helped many Fortune 500 companies with their most challenging IT problems. Starting in the pre-internet days with America Online, and then rounding out his professional career with Microsoft, and WebMD. Allen possesses 20+ years of accumulated business acumen, technical knowledge, and IT leadership experience.
He currently lives in Tucson, Arizona with his wife and son. As an avid gamer and technologist you will often find Allen coding, or gaming online in his spare time.
Heidi Trevethan, Partner, Chief Culture Officer
As a serial entrepreneur, Heidi found a passion for organization – her role is steeped in bringing order out of chaos and ensuring the values and culture of House Trevethan are maintained as we grow. She has an innate sense of people and can quickly find who will fit best in our culture, and what motivates potential House Trevethan team members. Her commitment to excellence in these areas has created an amazing and repeatable model for sustainable hiring.
“I love doing anything that involves organization and creating calmness. I thrive in an environment where I get to discover, plan, and implement order.”
Heidi’s passions outside of work includes her family and two dogs. She enjoys being crafty and creative: from cake decorating to vegan baking to making miniatures she loves to use her hands. Heidi also enjoys long walks in the desert, camping, and coffee. In her spare time she volunteers as a 4H Leader in the Tucson Trailblazers 4H Club helping out in fundraising, Archery, Photography, Sewing, & Skateboarding. She also takes a group of teens on monthly outings around Tucson and volunteers in a local home school and co-op group.
Jody Cummins, Staff Program Manager
Jody Cummins has a passion for innovation and technology collaboration which fits well within House Trevethan. In her 20+ years in the technology field she has implemented programs such as IVR Voice Recognition, Support Automation for Software Products, CRMs such as Siebel and Salesforce, and the “SOS Support Program,” which is the Industry Award Winning Video Assisted Support for Intuit’s TurboTax. She brings us her experience as a Certified Program Manager, Product Owner Technologist, Scrum Master, Software Quality Lead and Business Analyst.
She believes learning never stops, and every solution has room to improve to keep up with changes in technology and process. Jody says, “Technology is a living tool, never complete….we call this “constructive dissatisfaction” and it is the theory we can always do better. The best tool this year, is quickly outpaced as technology improves and it is our job to always keep our clients using the newest, easiest tools.”
In her personal life, Jody is an active member of the Tucson AZ community and volunteers annually for the All Souls Procession by leading the All Souls Procession Artist Workshops. Recently, she was a founding member of the group Arizona Welcomes Refugees, who you may know from the many Syrian Sweets Sale events held in Tucson last fall. On weekends, you will find her at a the latest local fundraising or art event, working with her camera to capture the perfect moment. Jody has strong ties to both Tucson and Portland, with family in both places, and is a “mom” to