It’s important to realize that even though you have a contractual agreement with another company to keep your content within regulations, this is not always enough to keep your business safe from trouble. It’s great that there are lots of companies out there that will commit to handling many regulatory obligations, but ultimately, it’s up to you to be sure they are performing as promised. This is an interesting article that helps explain this and what the new ruling could mean.
- Top 5 Technology Mistakes Everyone Makes (and How to Avoid Them)
- Opinion | Bitcoin Has Saved My Family – The New York Times
- Announcement|House Trevethan is a Member of Microsoft Alumni Network Member Services
- Article|Nine Tips for Creating Awesome Lead Forms
- Let House Trevethan Build an App for Your Business!